Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yep! More pictures!

I don't have the brain power to blog all that I'm feeling and doing, etc. I think it's getting spent on homeschooling! LOL So, I'll give you what you all want anyway...pictures! :)

All the kids have worn this cute little yellow outfit now!

This kid is a nut! He loves Christoph's nerf darts. The kids say he's smoking a cigar! :)

Oh! The silly faces of Ezana!




Perhaps someone will see these and want E. to be a poster baby for Apple!
He does love to watch Baby Einstein on my iPod Touch! hahaha

8 comments:

small world said...

Too Precious and Too Cute! I love the cigar one. At least you won't have to worry about cancer or anything like that. I miss your jokes. Stop on by my blog I posted a few new pics as well!
LYFYTB
(loveyaforeveryourTB)

Jori said...

Only you )or maybe Kari) could get an apple contract just by happenstance! :):) Miss you and love you! jori

Rob and Heather said...

Soooo sweet!
I've been thinking of you a lot lately! I hope all is going really well.
xoxo, Heather

Danielle said...

I love all the pictures! I can imagine that homeschooling would keep you crazy busy. I really don't know how you homeschooling moms do it!!! BTW, someone would be crazy NOT to pick up Ezana for some crazy cute commercials :)

small world said...

OK...he is cute already!! I am ready for a few new pics. Where are they? Are you too busy to post?? NO, of course not because the housework is done! So what is your excuse?
Love,
YOTB
(your obnoxious TB)

jill coen said...

Ezana is a MAC Daddy! :) I came up with that all by myself. ;)

Katy's trip is July 10 to Aug 8. So proud of her!!

beBOLDjen said...

He is adorable!!! Those cheeks are so yummy. Just wanna take a little nibble :-)

Tracy said...

he is beautiful....so precious.
Tracy AW-YG